Lana guides you through a deep state of relaxation, allowing the subconscious to “cooperate” with the conscious mind for pain management, decreasing anxiety, and allowing emotional release.
During the labor process when fear and tension are released, the gates are wide open for the laboring mom's endorphins (assists in pain relief and produces a natural quiet in the body) to release and help with the labor. While the stress hormones are kept at bay, the laboring mom can soften the muscles and trust the process - trust her body.
Pain is often associated with labor. However, it is possible to re-frame the thought patterns and unconscious to manage the pain in a more calming way while continuuing to be fully present.
There is no guarantee of a "pain-free" birth. However, this technique has shown to reduce labor duration, complications, interventions, and stress on both the mother and the baby. The more practice and preparation that is done with this technique, the more likely one is to have a birth experience that is serene and relaxed.
Benefits of Using Hypnosis for Childbirth:
* Fewer drugs or no drugs at all means less risk of side effects on mother and baby.
* Shorter labors - resistance of the birthing muscles as a response to pain is minimized or eliminated.
* An awake, energized mother, due to total relaxation throughout the birthing process.
* A calm, peaceful birthing environment.
* Breech and posterior babies can be turned using hypnosis.
* Fewer interventions and complications during labor.
* Babies who are better sleepers and nursers due to fewer drugs in their systems.
Private Blissed Birth Hypnosis for Birth Package includes:
Group Blissed Birth Hypnosis for Birth Classes includes: